Secure Insect Repellent with Moisturizer and Sunblock



Launched in March, 2009 by Secure Cosmetics, Secure Insect Repellent is the only insect repellent in the Philippine market that also serves as moisturizer and sunblock for the skin. 



It is also the only Insect Repellent with Icaridin, an active non-toxic and safe ingredient that repels insects specially mosquitoes. This active ingredient is highly recommended by the World Health Organization. Icaridin is uniquely combined with virgin coconut oil (VCO) and titanium dioxide. VCO is a proved ingredient that provides the moisturizing effect on the skin while titanium dioxide provides the UVA and UVB protection for the skin against the sun.


This product is both packaged in a 50 ml tube and 5 ml sachet.

1 Response to " "

  1. Unknown says:

    Do you still buy repellents with DEET? I've read all about the "horrors" of using some nasty ingredients and it's really worrisome. As much as possible, I read the labels well in order to see what I'm getting. I've also made some DIY natural repellents that are gentler for sensitive skins and children. Recently, my hubby shared a link to me of the best insect repellents of 2016 and I'm so pleased to learn a lot about these products. I try to buy more natural products and see that harmful ingredients are not used in them. For this link, see: http://backpackingmastery.com/top-picks/best-insect-repellent.html

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme